One understands quality management to be all measures which improve the quality of processes. Sustainable quality management enables your company to create loyalty among your customers, to constantly safeguard market shares and, in so doing, to act in a cost-effective manner.
Quality in the sense of our company’s policy signifies the safeguarding of client satisfaction through the efficient realisation of the tasks with maximum performance. By individually customising our offerings to our clients’ needs, we create the prerequisites for constantly fulfilling their requirements.
Feedback from the clients is the basis for the continuous improvement of our Services.
We want to attain a better performance through:
- Highly-qualified employees who, as the result of continuing education classes and the on-going exchange of ideas with knowledge carriers, e.g. from the universities and business, are constantly being developed and thus find effective solutions for critical situations
- Obtaining our clients’ trust through authenticity and transparency during all project phases
The goal of the quality pre-planning is the successful fulfilment of all defined requirements and milestones via a structured approach. Thus, we use standardised tools like:
- Capability Tests
- Identifying reference points (SPC)
- Validation tests
- Control plan
- Gauge planning
- Gauge design
Thus, sampling can finally be done for the product based upon the requirements and integrated into the serial production. Owing to their extensive know-how, our quality pre-planners will support you as you fulfil your customers’ requirements for the product and the sampling.
After completing the project phase, the processes and the product will be transferred to the Serial Quality Division. The tasks of a Serial Quality Expert are:
- Obtaining approvals from the customers and deviation-related approvals
- Assessment and approval of assembly units
- Requalification tests
- Work handling internal and external complaints
- Introduction of measures to improve the quality level across the entire product life cycle of the assembly units
- Quality control loop
- Quality management
In the event of an increase in complaints by the customer, the highest sensitivity is needed. Reliable solutions must be generated as quickly as possible. At that time, many teams are stretched to their limits. We will be at your side and will support you through our many years of experience in serial production quality and in the customer’s escalation mode for long-term, disruption-free production with constant quality.
Owing to the intensified competition, many companies are concentrating on their strategic competences. Components outside of their own competence portfolio are being purchased. Thus, a dependency on the suppliers with regards to quality and quantity results. In order to minimise the risks in this case, it is very important to develop an efficient supplier management system.
Our employees will help you during, among other things:
- The selection and evaluation of new potential suppliers
- Sampling work for purchased parts
- Optimisation of the quality performance for the current suppliers
Owing to our experience and our know-how, we will make your supplier relationships successful.
An audit is a snapshot, so to speak, for the assessment of the current ACTUAL situation of a company’s processes. Depending on this ACTUAL situation, there are diverse audit variants.
Analysis of potential
The analysis of potential refers to the structured examination of certain features among suppliers. The analyses of potential supply differentiated information concerning issues related to the ability of employees to be able to assess events, resources and organisations for potential supply risks. This is of great importance during the selection of possible new suppliers as well as new production locations or new product concepts of the current suppliers.
Utilise our many years of experience from OEM and a 1st-tier perspective for an independent evaluation of the supplier for your decision-making Basis.
German Automotive Industry Association Standard 6.3 Audit
The increasing requirements in the customer and supplier processes make the quality management tasks more and more complex. The high standard for the products demands fixed processes and continuous quality assurance across the entire process and logistics chain. A process audit in accordance with German Automotive Industry Association Standard 6.3 helps to comprehensively monitor and improve the process and logistics chain as well as safeguard its reliability.
With audits in accordance with IATF 16949 or German Automotive Industry Association Standard 6.3, we will examine the quality of your company and your suppliers.
Technical Audit of the Supplier
A technical audit of the supplier (TAS) is a special audit.
The criteria for a TAS are:
- Results-oriented, e.g. complaints and non-fulfilment of customer requirements
- Restricted to certain components/assembly units
- Audit announced on short notice
- Specific checklist with a YES/NO Response
- Final report on-site; as required, with the definition of additional measures and escalation
The goal is a valid assessment of the sustainability of the suppliers’ optimised processes and controls. Our extensive experience in the assessment of optimised processes will give you security for the future.
Deadline pressures, capacity losses, quality defects as well as unsatisfactorily-organised production processes can result in delivery bottlenecks or delivery delays upon the part of your suppliers. This can have a massive influence on your parts supplying and your production.
We offer the following:
- Analysis of delivery schedules and production processes
- Designing action plans in the event of deviations
- Generation of emergency and long-term measures for safeguarding the parts supplying
- Supporting the escalation management incl. de-escalation