One understands quality management to be all measures which improve the quality of processes. Sustainable quality management enables your company to create loyalty among your customers, to constantly safeguard market shares and, in so doing, to act in a cost-effective manner.
Quality in the sense of our company’s policy signifies the safeguarding of client satisfaction through the efficient realisation of the tasks with maximum performance. By individually customising our offerings to our clients’ needs, we create the prerequisites for constantly fulfilling their requirements.
Feedback from the clients is the basis for the continuous improvement of our Services.
We want to attain a better performance through:
- Highly-qualified employees who, as the result of continuing education classes and the on-going exchange of ideas with knowledge carriers, e.g. from the universities and business, are constantly being developed and thus find effective solutions for critical situations
- Obtaining our clients’ trust through authenticity and transparency during all project phases
The goal of the quality pre-planning is the successful fulfilment of all defined requirements and milestones via a structured approach. Thus, we use standardised tools like:
- Capability Tests
- Identifying reference points (SPC)
- Validation tests
- Control plan
- Gauge planning
- Gauge design
Thus, sampling can finally be done for the product based upon the requirements and integrated into the serial production. Owing to their extensive know-how, our quality pre-planners will support you as you fulfil your customers’ requirements for the product and the sampling.
After completing the project phase, the processes and the product will be transferred to the Serial Quality Division. The tasks of a Serial Quality Expert are:
- Obtaining approvals from the customers and deviation-related approvals
- Assessment and approval of assembly units
- Requalification tests
- Work handling internal and external complaints
- Introduction of measures to improve the quality level across the entire product life cycle of the assembly units
- Quality control loop
- Quality management
In the event of an increase in complaints by the customer, the highest sensitivity is needed. Reliable solutions must be generated as quickly as possible. At that time, many teams are stretched to their limits. We will be at your side and will support you through our many years of experience in serial production quality and in the customer’s escalation mode for long-term, disruption-free production with constant quality.
Supplier Management/Supplier Development
Owing to the intensified competition, many companies are concentrating on their strategic competences. Components outside of their own competence portfolio are being purchased. Thus, a dependency on the suppliers with regards to quality and quantity results. In order to minimise the risks in this case, it is very important to develop an efficient supplier management system.
Our employees will help you during, among other things:
- The selection and evaluation of new potential suppliers
- Sampling work for purchased parts
- Optimisation of the quality performance for the current suppliers
Owing to our experience and our know-how, we will make your supplier relationships successful.
Quality Engineer as Resident Engineer
Resident Engineers promote and maintain the transfer of knowledge between various divisions or between a contractor and a customer. This interface function improves the flow of information, closes information gaps and improves the project Quality.
Typical tasks of a Resident Engineer:
- Handling complaints
- Analysing defects and tracking measures
- Implementation of methods & tools
- Monitoring customer requirements
- Qualification and development of your suppliers
- Generation of measures based upon the German Automotive Industry Association Standards
- Training employees in the Production and Quality Control Divisions
Goals of a Resident Engineer:
- Improving quality
- Reducing costs
- Successful Audits
- Minimising risk
- Increasing efficiency through standardisation
Deadline pressures, capacity losses, quality defects as well as unsatisfactorily-organised production processes can result in delivery bottlenecks or delivery delays upon the part of your suppliers. This can have a massive influence on your parts supplying and your production.
We offer the following:
- Analysis of delivery schedules and production processes
- Designing action plans in the event of deviations
- Generation of emergency and long-term measures for safeguarding the parts supplying
- Supporting the escalation management incl. de-escalation